Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How many people does your Condo Sleep?
It is a 2 bedroom/2 Full Bathroom each with a Queen Bed
There is a pull out Queen Couch in the Living Room.
Sleeps 6 Comfortably, but the condo is authorized by the county to allow a total of 8 to stay within the condo (2 on the floor).
When is Check-In and/or Check-Out?
CHECK-IN IS AFTER 3 P.M. MST
CHECK-OUT IS 12 P.M (NOON) MST
NO LATE Check-Out!
· House Cleaning typically arrive shortly after 12 noon to prepare the condo for our next guests.
Are Pets Allowed?
NO Pets are allowed.
What does the Condo have in it?
We want this to feel like home during your stay. We have provided Pots/Pans, cooking sheets, full size oven, full size Refrigerator/freezer, microwave, glasses, flatware, large cutting knives, cutting boards, mixing bowls, dining ware, coffee maker, BBQ Grill on the porch, Washer/Dryer in the Closet, Salt/Pepper, Dish Soap, Towels, Sheets, Wash Cloths, Paper Towels, Toilet Paper.
· Entertainment: Living Room: Large TV with DVD and surround sound system with DirectTV
· Each bedroom has a TV with built in DVD player
What kind of parking is there? Is there trailer/camper/boat parking?
There are 2 large parking lots for the condo that is large enough to park multiple large trailers, however it is first come first serve.
What is the minimum night stay?
There is a minimum of Two (2) nights for any reservation. Sorry, we can NOT do any 1 night reservations
Cleaning Fee is $50.00 Total.
There is No Daily Maid Service Available.
What is expected upon check-out?
Prior to Check Out, Please do the following:
- Place all garbage into the large receptacles at the North Parking Lot.
- Place all used dishes/utensils in dishwasher and START the cleaning cycle (detergent provided)
- Turn off Air Conditioner (Summer) OR put Temperature on hold at 55 degrees (Winter)
- Close and Lock all Windows and Doors, Turn off all light’s and fans.
- Place Pool Access Card within the Basket on the Kitchen Counter (If lost an addition $50 charge will be assessed.)