Harbor Village Condo #216, Bear Lake, Utah
Have a Wonderful time at Bear Lake!
CHECK-IN IS AFTER 4 P.M. MST
CHECK-OUT IS 11 A.M MST
PLEASE NO LATE Check-Out!
•All Reservations must be booked through - www.VRBO.com/593086
CONDO ACCESS: The deadbolt lock combination access code is automatically generated specifically for your reservation dates through ERentalLock. This access code will become active at 4:00pm on your arrival date and then will become inactive at 10:59am on your departure date. Our condo is typically booked out so unfortunately there is no Late Check-Outs. Our cleaning crew arrives by 11:30am to prepare the condo for our next guests.
Prior to leaving we ask that you please do a few items:
Prior to Check Out, The Condo Guest(s) will Please Agree to:
- Collect and Place All garbage from the condo into the large receptacles at the North Parking Lot.
- Place all used dishes/utensils in the dishwasher and Please START the cleaning cycle (detergent provided)
- Turn off Air Conditioner (Summer) OR put Temperature on hold at 55 degrees (Winter)
- Close and Lock all Windows and Doors, Turn off all light’s and fans.
- **Please Remember to also Place Pool Access Card within the Basket on the Kitchen Counter. This is a condo assigned Pool Key and replacement cost will be $50 if lost.
Rules & Regulations:
- The Condo Guest understands and agrees that during daily life and vacations there are certain hazards associated with renting recreational property and facilities that may result in injuries to Tenant. Tenant agrees and promises, to the extent permitted by law, to hold harmless Owner from any and all liability, loss, or damages sustained by Tenant as the result of claims, demands, costs of judgments by Tenant or anyone claiming by, through or on behalf of Tenant, including heirs and relatives of Tenant, arising out of or in any way connected with the performance and operations to be carried out under this agreement. Tenant fully understands that his or her stay at this facility is entirely at Tenant’s own risk and by signing this agreement; Tenant hereby waives, to the extent permitted by law, any right to seek compensation of any kind from Owner.
- The Condo Guest fully accepts responsibility and agrees to pay IN- FULL for repairs or replacements of said condo and/or contents of the condo for any accidents, acts of vandalism, destructive behavior, damages or items missing from the rental property during Tenant’s stay therein.
- Please note this Condo unit is Privately Owned and Operated and has been decorated with the owner’s personal property. Any damaged or missing items will be charged to the guest.
- This property is privately owned and management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, without responsibility for accidents or injury to guest(s) or for loss of money, jewelry or valuables or any kind within the property.
CHANGING OR CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING:
- If you wish to make a change to your booking, please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible and will send you a confirmation email if the change is accepted.
- We will do our best to avoid having to cancel your booking however, where necessary, we reserve the right to cancel your booking at any time. In such circumstances, we will provide you with a full refund and we will have no further liability to you in relation to the cancellation.
- 100% Refund for Cancellations more than 30 days before your Check-IN Date
- 50% Refund for Cancellations more than 15 days before your Check-IN Date